The 1SQT provides you following protection:
All SIP Protection products meet the EC stipulations and are certified and marked as doing so. The CE mark indicates the compliance with the fundamental health and safety requirements from the European Directive 2016/425.
|EN 381-5 : 1995 / Class 2 - 24 m/s design A|
|EN ISO 13688 : 2013|
The pictograms which you can find on the inside of your protective clothing, reflect the different levels of protective requirements which have been set in the framework of the European standards. The higher the value for a parameter, the higher the level of protection.
Constant quality control and our personal care for your safety, guarantees that all SIP Protection products are high performance.
- Bib in back with attachment for braces, Back bib with foam
- Front fly with zip closure - closing by 2 metal buttons
- Elastic waist with loops for belt and attachment for suspenders
- 1 double pocket for measuring equipment and spark plug combination spanner , 1 inset back pocket with flap and closed by zipper, 1 patched thigh pocket with flap, 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside leg
- Polyester - cotton lining (65% Polyester - 35% Cotton 85 g/m²)
- 8 layer front protective inlay
Wash & Care Instructions
Our products are light, comfortable and easy to maintain. Whenever you have a question on the maintenance of your garment, please carefully read the user instructions that are added to every single packaging.
- High performance water- and dirt repellent with Teflon™ full stretch TeXXion (87% Cordura® - 13% elasthane ±240g/m2)
- Full stretch Armortex light reinforcements (30,7% para-aramid - 60,6% polyamide - 6,5% elasthane - 2,2% polyurethane ±340g/m2)