|Inside leg length (cm)|
The W-AIR provides you following protection:
All SIP Protection products meet the EC stipulations and are certified and marked as doing so. The CE mark indicates the compliance with the fundamental health and safety requirements from the European Directive 2016/425.
|No chainsaw protection|
The pictograms which you can find on the inside of your protective clothing, reflect the different levels of protective requirements which have been set in the framework of the European standards. The higher the value for a parameter, the higher the level of protection.
Constant quality control and our personal care for your safety, guarantees that all SIP Protection products are high performance.
- Front zip closure under flap
- Straight collar
- Elongated back tail, Elasticated waist
- Sleeve narrowing by touch and close fastening
- 1 vertical inset pocket with zip closure on the chest, 1 patched smartphone pocket with zip closure on the left arm, 2 inset pockets
- Underarm ventilation
- Sio-Cool® Light comfort cuffs in the sleeves (100% bird-eye polyester ± 120 g/m²)
- Nylnet lining for an optimal wearing comfort (100% polyester)
- 1 patched First Aid pocket with zip closure on the left side
Wash & Care Instructions
Our products are light, comfortable and easy to maintain. Whenever you have a question on the maintenance of your garment, please carefully read the user instructions that are added to every single packaging.
- Waterproof Tektor reinforcements (68% polyester - 32% polyamide with polyurethane coating ±345g/m2)
- Pezatec HV outer fabric (100% polyester ±185g/m2) with high performance water- and dirt repellent Teflon™ finish
- High performance water- and dirt repellent with Teflon™ Pezatec outer fabric (100% high-tenacity polyamide Cordura® ± 155g/m2)
- Water-and dirt repellent Teflon™ Pezaflex inserts (94% polyamide high tenacity Cordura® - 6% elastane; ±200 g/m²)