The 1SSH provides you following protection:
All SIP Protection products meet the EC stipulations and are certified and marked as doing so. The CE mark indicates the compliance with the fundamental health and safety requirements from the European Directive 2016/425.
|EN 13758-2 : 2003 + A1 : 2006|
|EN ISO 20471 : 2013 +A1 2016 /|
|EN ISO 13688 : 2013|
The pictograms which you can find on the inside of your protective clothing, reflect the different levels of protective requirements which have been set in the framework of the European standards. The higher the value for a parameter, the higher the level of protection.
Constant quality control and our personal care for your safety, guarantees that all SIP Protection products are high performance. Unless indicated otherwise, all test have - within the frame of the norm - been carried out after 5 washes at 60°C and line dried 5 times.
- Bib in back with attachment for braces, Back bib with foam
- Front fly with zip closure - closing by 2 metal buttons
- Elastic waist with loops for belt and attachment for suspenders
- Leg narrowing below by touch and close fastening
- 1 ruler pocket with flap closed by concealed press studs, 1 inset back pocket with flap and closed by zipper, 1 inset thigh pocket with zip closure, 1 patched smartphone pocket with waterproof lining on the right leg with splash proof zip closure, 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside leg
- Anti-skid elasticated gaiter with metal lace hook to fix on shoe laces
Wash & Care Instructions
Our products are light, comfortable and easy to maintain. Whenever you have a question on the maintenance of your garment, please carefully read the user instructions that are added to every single packaging.
- High performance full stretch TeXXion HV outer fabric (89% polyester - 11% elastane; ±250 g/m²) with water-and dirt repellent Teflon™ finish
- Full stretch Armortex light reinforcements (30,7% para-aramid - 60,6% polyamide - 6,5% elasthane - 2,2% polyurethane ±340g/m2)