The Keiu HV provides you following protection:
All SIP Protection products meet the EC stipulations and are certified and marked as doing so. The CE mark indicates the compliance with the fundamental health and safety requirements from the European Directive 2016/425.
|EN ISO 20471 : 2013 +A1 2016 / Class 3|
|EN 343 : 2019 / Class 4-4-X|
|EN ISO 13688 : 2013|
The pictograms which you can find on the inside of your protective clothing, reflect the different levels of protective requirements which have been set in the framework of the European standards. The higher the value for a parameter, the higher the level of protection.
Constant quality control and our personal care for your safety, guarantees that all SIP Protection products are high performance.
- Zip closure under flap with press studs
- Straight collar with drawstring
- Elongated back tail, Elastic drawstring in hem
- Foldaway hood in collar
- Sleeve narrowing by touch and close fastening
- 1 patched chest pocket with zip closure, 1 vertical inset pocket with zip closure on the chest
- Zipper in back lining for applying logo or personalisation
- 1 inside pocket with zipper
Wash & Care Instructions
Our products are light, comfortable and easy to maintain. Whenever you have a question on the maintenance of your garment, please carefully read the user instructions that are added to every single packaging.
- 100% polyester fabric (cotton touch) with 100% PU laminate; ± 205 g/m²