The 1SIA provides you following protection:
All SIP Protection products meet the EC stipulations and are certified and marked as doing so. The CE mark indicates the compliance with the fundamental health and safety requirements from the European Directive 2016/425.
|EN 381-11 : 2002 / Class 1 - 2|
|EN 13758-2 : 2003 + A1 : 2006|
|EN ISO 13688 : 2013|
The pictograms which you can find on the inside of your protective clothing, reflect the different levels of protective requirements which have been set in the framework of the European standards. The higher the value for a parameter, the higher the level of protection.
Constant quality control and our personal care for your safety, guarantees that all SIP Protection products are high performance. Unless indicated otherwise, all test have - within the frame of the norm - been carried out after 5 washes at 60°C and line dried 5 times.
- Full front zip closure
- Straight collar
- Elongated back tail, Elasticated waist
- Sleeve narrowing by touch and close fastening
- 1 vertical inset pocket with zip closure on the chest, 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- Underarm ventilation with zip closure
- Nylnet lining for an optimal wearing comfort (100% polyester)
- 8 layer arm, shoulder and chest protection , 8 layer additional abdominal protection
Wash & Care Instructions
Our products are light, comfortable and easy to maintain. Whenever you have a question on the maintenance of your garment, please carefully read the user instructions that are added to every single packaging.
- Waterproof Tektor reinforcements (68% polyester - 32% polyamide with polyurethane coating ±345g/m2)
- High performance full stretch TeXXion HV outer fabric (89% polyester - 11% elastane; ±250 g/m²) with water-and dirt repellent Teflon™ finish
- High performance water- and dirt repellent with Teflon™ full stretch TeXXion (87% Cordura® - 13% elasthane ±240g/m2)