The 1SSV provides you the following protection:
The CE/UKCA marking affixed to a P.P.E. model means that it meets the essential health and safety requirements of the European Regulation 2016/425 and the Regulation (EU) 2016/425 as they apply in Great Britain, as amended on Personal Protection Equipment (P.P.E.’s) in terms of innocuousness, comfort, robustness, and protection against the claimed risks.
The pictograms that you can find on the inside/outside of your SIP Protection P.P.E., refer to different risk levels. The higher the classification for a parameter, the higher the level of protection. Our personal care for your safety and our constant quality control, especially for P.P.E. of complex design, guarantees our excellent quality performances.
When no Standard is available and/or a model is not a P.P.E., then of course, no CE/UKCA marking is required.
- Front fly with zip closure - closing by hook & eye and press stud
- Elasticated waist, Belt loops
- 2 inset pockets with zip closure, 1 inset back pocket under flap with zip closure, 1 inset thigh pocket with zip closure, 1 inset smartphone pocket with zip closure
- Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside leg
- Anti-skid elasticated gaiter with metal lace hook to fix on shoe laces
Wash & Care Instructions
Our products are light, comfortable and easy to maintain. Whenever you have a question on the maintenance of your garment, please carefully read the user instructions that are added to every single packaging.
- High performance water- and dirt repellent with Teflon™ Pezatec outer fabric (100% high-tenacity polyamide Cordura® ± 155g/m2)
- Water-and dirt repellent Teflon™ Pezaflex inserts (94% polyamide high tenacity Cordura® - 6% elastane; ±200 g/m²)