The Gecko provides you following protection:
All SIP Protection products meet the EC stipulations and are certified and marked as doing so. The CE mark indicates the compliance with the fundamental health and safety requirements from the European Directive 2016/425.
|No chainsaw protection|
The pictograms which you can find on the inside of your protective clothing, reflect the different levels of protective requirements which have been set in the framework of the European standards. The higher the value for a parameter, the higher the level of protection.
Constant quality control and our personal care for your safety, guarantees that all SIP Protection products are high performance. Unless indicated otherwise, all test have - within the frame of the norm - been carried out after 5 washes at 60°C and line dried 5 times.
- Front fly with zip closure - closing by hook and eye and press stud
- Elasticated waist, Loops for belt
- 1 inset back pocket with flap and closed by zipper, 1 inset thigh pocket with zip closure, 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside leg
Wash & Care Instructions
Our products are light, comfortable and easy to maintain. Whenever you have a question on the maintenance of your garment, please carefully read the user instructions that are added to every single packaging.
- High performance water- and dirt repellent with Teflon™ full stretch TeXXion (87% Cordura® - 13% elasthane ±240g/m2)