Chainsaw trousers, class 1 type A
The Ninja provides you the following protection:
The CE/UKCA marking affixed to a P.P.E. model means that it meets the essential health and safety requirements of the European Regulation 2016/425 and the Regulation (EU) 2016/425 as they apply in Great Britain, as amended on Personal Protection Equipment (P.P.E.’s) in terms of innocuousness, comfort, robustness, and protection against the claimed risks.
|EN ISO 11393-2 : 2019 / Class 1 - 20 m/s design A|
|EN ISO 13688 : 2013|
The pictograms that you can find on the inside/outside of your SIP Protection P.P.E., refer to different risk levels. The higher the classification for a parameter, the higher the level of protection. Our personal care for your safety and our constant quality control, especially for P.P.E. of complex design, guarantees our excellent quality performances.
When no Standard is available and/or a model is not a P.P.E., then of course, no CE/UKCA marking is required.
- Bib in back
- Front fly with zip closure - closing by hook & eye and press stud
- Elasticated waist with belt and attachment for suspenders
- Narrowing by touch & close fastening
- 1 patched pocket for measuring equipment and fixation of spark plug spanner, 2 inset pockets with zip closure, 1 patched chest pocket with zip closure, 1 ruler pocket, 1 inset thigh pocket with zip closure
- Coated and waterproof Pezatec Aqua reinforcement on the front and below on the back of the trousers (100% Cordura® with 100% polyurethane coating ± 200 g/m²)
- Ventilation zipper on the back of the legs
- Anti-skid elasticated gaiter with metal lace hook to fix on shoe laces
- 1 inside pocket with zip closure
- Waterproof anti-wicking fabric on the hem, on top of the protective inlay, 6 layer front protective inlay
Wash & Care Instructions
Our products are light, comfortable and easy to maintain. Whenever you have a question on the maintenance of your garment, please carefully read the user instructions that are added to every single packaging.
- High performance full stretch TeXXion PES outer fabric (89% polyester - 11% elasthane; ± 250g/m² with durable water-and dirt repellent Teflon finish
- Waterproof lightweight stretchable Tektor UL inserts (94% polyester + 6% Spandex with TPU membrane; ± 190 g/m²)