The Ninja provides you following protection:
All SIP Protection products meet the EC stipulations and are certified and marked as doing so. The CE mark indicates the compliance with the fundamental health and safety requirements from the European Directive 2016/425.
|EN ISO 11393-2 : 2019 / Class 1 - 20 m/s design A|
|EN ISO 13688 : 2013|
The pictograms which you can find on the inside of your protective clothing, reflect the different levels of protective requirements which have been set in the framework of the European standards. The higher the value for a parameter, the higher the level of protection.
Constant quality control and our personal care for your safety, guarantees that all SIP Protection products are high performance.
- Bib in back
- Front fly with zip closure - closing by hook and eye and press stud
- Waistband with loops for belt
- Elastic waist with loops for belt and attachment for suspenders
- Narrowing by touch and close fastening
- 1 patched chest pocket with zip closure, 1 ruler pocket, 1 patched pocket for measuring equipment and fixation of spark plug spanner, 1 inset thigh pocket with zip closure, 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- Coated and waterproof Pezatec Aqua reinforcement on the front and below on the back of the trousers (100% Cordura® with 100% polyurethane coating ± 200 g/m²)
- Ventilation zipper on the back of the legs
- Anti-skid elasticated gaiter with metal lace hook to fix on shoe laces
- 1 inside pocket with zip closure
- Waterproof anti-wicking fabric on the hem, on top of the protective inlay , 6 layer front protective inlay
Wash & Care Instructions
Our products are light, comfortable and easy to maintain. Whenever you have a question on the maintenance of your garment, please carefully read the user instructions that are added to every single packaging.
- High performance full stretch TeXXion PES outer fabric (89% polyester - 11% elasthane; ± 250g/m² with durable water-and dirt repellent Teflon finish
- Waterproof lightweight stretchable Tektor UL inserts (94% polyester + 6% Spandex with TPU membrane; ± 190 g/m²)