The Samourai HV provides you following protection:
All SIP Protection products meet the EC stipulations and are certified and marked as doing so. The CE mark indicates the compliance with the fundamental health and safety requirements from the European Directive 2016/425.
|EN ISO 11393-2 : 2019 / Class 1 - 20 m/s design A|
|EN ISO 20471 : 2013 +A1 2016 / Class 2|
|EN ISO 13688 : 2013|
The pictograms which you can find on the inside of your protective clothing, reflect the different levels of protective requirements which have been set in the framework of the European standards. The higher the value for a parameter, the higher the level of protection.
Constant quality control and our personal care for your safety, guarantees that all SIP Protection products are high performance.
- Bib in back with attachment for braces
- Front fly with zip closure - closing by hook and eye and press stud
- Elastic waist with loops for belt and attachment for suspenders
- 1 double pocket for measuring equipment and spark plug combination spanner , 1 inset back pocket with flap and closed by zipper, 1 patched thigh pocket with flap, 2 inset pockets with zip closure
- Triple-needle stitching on the back seam to the inside leg
- Anti-skid elasticated gaiter with metal lace hook to fix on shoe laces
- Nylnet lining for an optimal wearing comfort (100% polyester)
- Waterproof anti-wicking fabric on the hem, on top of the protective inlay , 5 layer front protective inlay
Wash & Care Instructions
Our products are light, comfortable and easy to maintain. Whenever you have a question on the maintenance of your garment, please carefully read the user instructions that are added to every single packaging.
- Waterproof Tektor reinforcements (68% polyester - 32% polyamide with polyurethane coating ±345g/m2)
- RIPSTOP TEKTOR reinforcement (68% polyester - 32% polyamide, 290g/m2)
- High performance full stretch TeXXion HV outer fabric (89% polyester - 11% elastane; ±250 g/m²) with water-and dirt repellent Teflon™ finish