The Shinobi provides you following protection:
All SIP Protection products meet the EC stipulations and are certified and marked as doing so. The CE mark indicates the compliance with the fundamental health and safety requirements from the European Directive 2016/425.
|EN 17353:2020 Type A|
|EN 13758-2 : 2003 + A1 : 2006 / UPF 50+|
|EN ISO 13688 : 2013 +A1 : 2021|
The pictograms which you can find on the inside of your protective clothing, reflect the different levels of protective requirements which have been set in the framework of the European standards. The higher the value for a parameter, the higher the level of protection.
Constant quality control and our personal care for your safety, guarantees that all SIP Protection products are high performance.
- Full front zip closure
- Straight collar
- Elongated back tail, Elasticated waist
- Sleeve narrowing by touch and close fastening
- 2 inset pockets with zip closure, 2 inset chest pockets with zip closure
- Back ventilation, Underarm ventilation
- Nylnet lining for an optimal wearing comfort (100% polyester)
- 1 patched First Aid pocket with zip closure on the left side
Wash & Care Instructions
Our products are light, comfortable and easy to maintain. Whenever you have a question on the maintenance of your garment, please carefully read the user instructions that are added to every single packaging.
- Coated and waterproof Pezaflex Aqua (94% high tenacity Cordura® - 6% elastane with PU coating; ± 250 g/m²)
- High performance full stretch TeXXion PES outer fabric (89% polyester - 11% elasthane; ± 250g/m² with durable water-and dirt repellent Teflon finish