The Shinobi provides you the following protection:
The CE/UKCA marking affixed to a P.P.E. model means that it meets the essential health and safety requirements of the European Regulation 2016/425 and the Regulation (EU) 2016/425 as they apply in Great Britain, as amended on Personal Protection Equipment (P.P.E.’s) in terms of innocuousness, comfort, robustness, and protection against the claimed risks.
|EN 17353:2020 Type A|
|EN 13758-2 : 2003 + A1 : 2006 / UPF 50+|
|EN ISO 13688 : 2013 +A1 : 2021|
The pictograms that you can find on the inside/outside of your SIP Protection P.P.E., refer to different risk levels. The higher the classification for a parameter, the higher the level of protection. Our personal care for your safety and our constant quality control, especially for P.P.E. of complex design, guarantees our excellent quality performances.
When no Standard is available and/or a model is not a P.P.E., then of course, no CE/UKCA marking is required.
- Zip closure
- Straight collar
- Elongated back, Elasticated waist
- Sleeve narrowing by touch & close fastening
- 2 inset pockets with zip closure, 2 inset chest pockets with zip closure
- Ventilation on the back, Ventilation under arms
- Nylnet lining for an optimal wearing comfort (100% polyester)
- 1 patched First Aid pocket with zip closure on the left side
Wash & Care Instructions
Our products are light, comfortable and easy to maintain. Whenever you have a question on the maintenance of your garment, please carefully read the user instructions that are added to every single packaging.
- Coated and waterproof Pezaflex Aqua (94% high tenacity Cordura® - 6% elastane with PU coating; ± 250 g/m²)
- High performance full stretch TeXXion PES outer fabric (89% polyester - 11% elasthane; ± 250g/m² with durable water-and dirt repellent Teflon finish